Tancet 2013 Results tancet Rank list 2013 Anna University MBA MCA ME

34 comments

Tancet 2013 Result Announcement date was not confirmed today onwards Tancet 2013 Result will be released on May 2013

TANCET Result 2013
for Mba, Mca, Me/M.Tech Admission in Colleges through Tamil Nadu state. Tancet entrance exam is compulsory to join in MBA or Mca like PG Courses in Tamil nadu. Lakhs of students are appeared for this examination on 6th & 7th April 2013 so who are appeared that students all are waiting anxiously to Download and check their tancet 2013 rank list. This entrance exam is very important for student’s future all students this rank is the important thing for admission in colleges. Officials will give Seat allotment by Rank wise only.

Tancet 2013 Results (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) For M.B.A M.c.a Pg Courses

Already Tancet Answer key are released on web so who want to check Tancet Set A B C D Those candidates can download from annauniv.edu. 1, 10,000 Degree students are appeared for this tancet entrance test. Compare with (2011-2012) last academic year this year More than 10% of students are written this entrance test

All Students all are waiting for Tancet 2013 (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) For MBA MCA etc.. but Anna University not Declared Official results Releasing date so we want to wait for some time.

TANCET 2013 Anna university Results Declared website: www.annauniv.edu

TANCET 2013 Results Result Date: May 2013 (Not Confirmed)
  • Tancet mba result 2013
  • tancet 2013 mca result
  • tancet 2013 result date for me (Links soon)

34 Responses so far

1. i got 25.83 in m.e and ii belong to sc caste.will i get good college?

2. i am sriram
    i got
    TANCET -2013
    Category -BC
    Mark- 33.75
    Course-> M.E-CSE

which type of colleges i ll get .incase i have chances to join the below mentioned colleges
    1.kongu, valliammai, velammal, Mepco, easwari, sona

Kindly give ur guidance to me

3. anu says:

I got 17 in mba and i belong to oc .will i get good clg

4. Gowtham says:

hi I got 43.319(civil engg)..I'm belongs to MBC category ..can I get ME structural engineering in ceg Anna university ?????

5. hi. . i got 39.270 for m.e BC-muslim. .could any chance to get place in guindy campus.

6. Gowtham says:

7. Subash M says:

Hi I got 31.161 in Tancet ME..i hav studied BE(ECE)...Can i get any govt colleges???Can u suggest me some colleges for ME-engineering????? Belongs to MBC
    community

8. I got 10.20 Mark in tancet 2013 I m BC Category can I get the best college in Chennai Coimbatore thiruannamalai or trichy plz urgently

9. i got 21.933 in M.E,can i get seat in any of the colleges.
    mail id :-dineshch3122gmail.com

10. I got 10.20 mark in MBA tancet plz give me a top college in Chennai coin or thiruannamalai

11. Anu Anush says:

i scored 33.623 belongs to BC category.. can i get CEG Campus for IT Dept

12. I got 10.20 mark in tancet 2013 I m BC Muslim category can I get the good college in chennai Coimbatore & thiruannamalai plz urgently

13. ARUN says:

I got 18.60.will I get good college in trichy for mba

14. I got 32.115 mark in tancet 2013 I m BC category can I get the good college in chennai ? can u suggest me some list of colleges ?

15. Hari says:

Hai I am Hariharan.S & I am belongs to MBC, I got 26.106 in TANCET 2013 will I get good colleges

16. manoj says:

Hi,
    i got 28.6 in mba. Can i got good clg in chennai or madurai?

17. how much possible get govt college based on chennai .. ? tancet mark. -.02
    ????? BC

18. arprajna says:

hi

i got 28.4 in mba.i belong to bc category.can i get psg in coimbatore

19. When Will Rank list Tnea 2013 Will be announced

20. i am aravindharamanan .S

i wrote tancet 2013
    i got 25.83

i belong to oc
    i opt for me/m-tech-it

i want to get good colleges in anna university affilated colleges
    will i get ?

if any queries are there please mail to aravindh233@gmail.com
    plz guide me

21. rajesh s says:

hii my score is 35.86 in tancet 2013 for me cse.. can u get me an idea bout score level and colleges dat i can get in...

22. hi i got 19.21 i get m.tech it in chennai

23. Lakshman says:

Can I get a good college for MCA with campus placement for the mark 16 ???

24. Hi,I got 14.25.will I get good college in Madurai for MCA

25. Hi,I got 14.25.will I get good college in Madurai for MCA

26. i got 35.267(E.C.E),belong to MBC.can i get any govt clg.............suggest possible clg to my score......plzzzzzzzzz

27. i got 35.267 in M.E belong to E.C.E under MBC...........can i get any govt clg.........suggest the possibilities.

28. ramesh says:

i got 34.5 in mca and belong to fc..will i get good college in coimbatore??

29. hi
    i got 38.646 mark in tancet 2013. can i got M.E thermal engineering in govt. clg coimbatore (or) salem.

30. I got 14.60.will I get good college in chennai for mca

31. Hai iam abul... I got 22.25 marks in mca tancet..... I belong to bc-m category.... List out of clg in my mark.... Which clg i will get

32. i got 26.25 marks.i am sc caste. i will get good collage in chennai for mca.

33. I GOT 6 MARK ONLY FOR TANCET.I GET GOOD COLLEGE IN COIMBATORE / CHENNAI FOR MBA.

34. hai i get 12.40 mark in mba bc category so .................

You can add Comments Here!

| Copyright © 2012 www.manabadi2014.com *All Rights Reserved* |